One Month Web Development Bundle
Curious about coding? Want to learn to speak geek? Don’t be overwhelmed — this beginner course bundle is the perfect introduction to web development and programming. In these three courses we'll tackle basic development principles to get you started on the right path. No experience is necessary!
Our three-course education bundle includes:
1. Programming for Non-Programmers is One Month's course for students who want to gain a basic understanding of coding before they get into learning an actual programming language. Are you a creative or entrepreneur that wishes you could speak tech with your web development team? Are you frustrated that you can’t make the projects happen yourself? Maybe you wish you could even code a bit? Then this is where you start!
2. One Month Rails teaches you how to build powerful web applications using the popular coding framework Ruby on Rails. By the end of the course, you'll be able to build and add powerful features to your web apps including creating user accounts, allowing them to upload images and other content, and more.
3. One Month Responsive Design is the next best step for taking your web development skills from the beginner to intermediate level. iPhone, iPad, laptop, Android, Chrome, Safari... the truth is that you have no idea where your website is being viewed. In this course, your teacher Chris Castig will help you optimize your site so that it can be viewed on both a laptop and mobile device. Code it once, and display it anywhere.
Reviews of One Month:
- Onemonth.com — A (Non) Coders Devilish Decadence!
- Another Step Forward...
- Review of One Month: Programming for Non-Programmers
Projects built with One Month:
- Accomable - a platform to find disabled accessible hotels, vacation rentals and apartments.
- Maitre - a referral mechanism for web and mobile apps.
- LessAnalytics - a Slack bot to help you and your team track marketing data and spot optimization opportunities